T1-Firewire Tennis String Set (40 ft/12.2 m)

Rating:
93 % of 100
As low as ₹499.00 was ₹849.00

PRODUCT DESCRIPTION BELOW

ALSO AVAILABLE IN: USA | GLOBAL | EUROPE | Find Your Region

Availability: In stock
SKU
FWS_INDIA

T1-Firewire

Co-Polyester

"It offers so much ball bite, it will rip the felt off the ball!"

Rated # 1 in SPIN for 3 years (stringforum.net). T1 Firewire, a triangular shaped, new-generation, monofilament string, offers one of the best ball bites and spin potentials in the string industry. Exceptional tension stability and its crisp but arm-friendly playing experience makes this string the front runner for the competitive weekend warrior.

Who should play this string?

Players who ​are used to playing with co-poly strings
​Players who are looking for extreme ball bite.
Recommended playing level: NTRP: 3.0-5.0, UTR: 2.5-9.5, (intermediate - advanced level).
High level junior players from age 12 -15.
Firewire_description

Official Product Reviews

The greatest string for spin!!!

​"​I am using this string for more than a year and will not change it. Gives great spin on my shots. Good price for a quality product."

Marcelo

Five Stars

"​My favorite tennis string for me. Great topspin and tension. Use for Head prestige mid plus"

J. Halseth

Great String. As a former D-I college players....

"​Great string! As a former D-I collegiate player and now having a highly ranked juniors son, we both are playing competitively with T1-Firewire. Definitely worth giving this string a shot. We did... and now it is the string in all of our rackets."

Tarmac

Small Business Does not mean lesser quality:

Our production team was able to develop a co-polyester compound that is superior in ​tension stability and string stiffness (softness) to most poly strings in the tennis industry (see lab test comparison below). We offer exceptional string quality ​often at lower prices than our competitors.​ ​

Qualitative Lab Test Results Do Matter:

There are 2 fundamental factors that build a foundation for ​the quality of a co-polyester string: tension stability and string stiffness. Having tested a great variety of strings from our competitors, we recognized the very limited number of strings on the market that perform well in both areas. Either the string is overly stiff or loses tension too quickly. ​

To offer some insight into the quality of our string we made sure to compare it to some of the "best", well known strings in the industry!

Tier One Sports: T1-Firewire

T1-Firewire 1.25mm: Stiffness: 221 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 13.85 (lbs)

String Competitors

Babolat RPM Blast 1.26mm: Stiffness: 273 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 17.13 (lbs)
Luxilon 4g 1.24mm: Stiffness: 249 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 13.30 (lbs)
Tecnifibre Black Code 4 1.22mm: Stiffness: 199 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 17.42 (lbs)
Head Lynx Edge 1.25mm: Stiffness: 181 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 21.59 (lbs)
Yonex Poly Tour Spin 1.25mm: Stiffness: 212 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 15.41(lbs)
Luxilon Alu Power 1.25mm: Stiffness: 242 (lbs/in), Tension Loss: 17.13 (lbs)

NOTE: Many co-polyester strings perform much more poorly in these two categories. Many of these strings are in a range of 230-250 in stiffness and 19-24 in tension stability.

Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:T1-Firewire Tennis String Set (40 ft/12.2 m)
Your Rating